“A fair trial is one in which the rules of evidence are honored, the accused has competent counsel, and the judge enforces the proper courtroom procedures – a trial in which every assumption can be challenged.”~ Harry Browne
Any criminal accusation can be devastating and have a lifelong ripple effect. Even if the accusation is false and the charges are dropped, the arrest alone can lead to consequences for one’s educational and vocational opportunities. We represent individuals charged with criminal offenses, including DUI’s and marijuana crimes.
Attorney Eric P. Egbert is dedicated to defending people who are accused of criminal offenses. He understands how to protect you from unfounded allegations.
How do I expunge my criminal record?
We will need to assess the following:
1. Did your charge(s) result in a conviction?
2. Was your sentence diverted? First-time offender programs like judicial diversion or pre-trial diversion suspend prosecution for a period of time.
3. How old are your charges? When was the end of your sentence?
If you think you may have a case for expungement, please contact Attorney Eric P. Egbert for a consultation.
The following are examples of the types of cases we defend:
* Driving under the influence, including first offense and multiple offense DUI
* Traffic offenses such as speeding, reckless driving and driving on a suspended or revoked license
* Misdemeanor crimes such as shoplifting and vandalism
* Juvenile offenses such as underage drinking and drug possession
* Drug charges such as possession and possession with intent to distribute meth, marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin and prescription drugs
* Theft and white collar crimes, such as fraud and embezzlement
* Assault and violent crimes including domestic violence
* Expungement of criminal records in Tennessee
For More Information About DUI, Traffic and Other Criminal Charges
Let us protect your rights. For more information or to schedule a consultation with us, call 731-388-9378 or fill out our contact form.