“Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.” Mary Kay Ash
The Law Office of Eric P. Egbert provides counseling, strategy, and representation in all areas of social security disability law. My goal is to provide accurate, experienced counsel and honest representation to those facing SSA’s Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR). If you are seeking a social security disability lawyer for assistance with the application process, appeals, or any other disability-related matter, you can find it here!
Hearings / Appeals
Retirement • Survivors • Disability • Supplemental Security Income • Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) • Benefits
Impairments & Medical Conditions
Medical & Vocational Experts • Severe Symptoms • Clinical Tests • Laboratory Findings
Here is a partial listing of mental and physical conditions that are listed (and organized under specific body systems) in the impairment listing manual:
- Musculoskeletal conditions – Including degenerative disc disease, stenosis, scoliosis, osteoarthritis, fractures, and soft tissue injuries.
- Special Senses and Speech disorders – Including Hearing deficits, speech pathology, and contraction of visual fields, and loss of visual acuity and efficiency.
- Respiratory impairments – Incuding asthmatic illness, sleep apnea, emphysema.
- Cardiovascular disorders – Including coronary artery disease, chronic heart disease, valvular defects, and arrhythmias.
- Digestive System disorders- Including chronic liver disease, hepatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, gastrointestinal hemorrhaging, and liver transplantation.
- Genitourinary System conditions – Including kidney disease and transplantation.
- Hematological (blood) System conditions – Including polycythemia, anemia, and granulocytopenia.
- Skin disorders – Including icthyosis and hidradenitis suppurtiva.
- Endocrine disorders – Including hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- Multiple Body System conditions – Including down syndrome.
- Neurological conditions – Including grand mal seizures, petit mal seizures, TBI, CVA, and ALS.
- Mental impairments – Including depression, anxiety, panic attacks, loss of cognition, bipolar disorder, personality disorders, somatoform disorders, and austism.
- Malignant Neoplastic conditions – Including cancers affecting all body systems.
- Immune System disorders – Including lupus, scleroderma, sjogren’s syndrome, and HIV, and inflammatory arthritis.